Well hello there, and welcome!
Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Matt Densky, a New York City-based performer, originally from Monroe, CT. I'm a member of Actors Equity Association and hold a BFA in Musical Theatre from The University of Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music. I am currently represented by Gotham Talent Agency. I am also the creator of Matt's Material Makeover, a personalized audition book rep re-vamp service.
Happy 2017! I recently had the pleasure of returning to Music Theatre of CT to appear in their production of End of the Rainbow" as the BBC Interviewer/Porter/ASM track.
Last year was a busy one for me! Highlights included:
- Playing Jimmy in "Nice Work if You Can Get It" at Virginia Musical Theatre
- Joining Alpine Theatre Project in Whitefish, MT for their summer season, playing Franz in "Rock of Ages," Malcolm in "The Full Monty", and Sancho in "Man of La Mancha"
- Participating in the NYC industry reading of "Kris Kringle - the Musical"
- Filming my first feature film, "Still Waiting in the Wings" to be released later this year.
- I am proud to announce the launch of my audition book-renovation business, Matt's Material Makeover. Book with me for any and all of your audition repertoire needs!
- Check out the newly updated Media page for some clips of my recent work, and keep an eye on this site for future updates.